Since OS X 10.7, Lion, Apple’s approach to the desktop has been that OS X can be made better by including some of the features that make iOS so popular. Meanwhile, Microsoft’s vision for their phones, tablets and desktops is that everything should be Metro The two approaches are distinct. Even though Apple has had […]
onethingwell: DoublePane is a very simple window management utility for OS X. It lets you do four things: Make a window fill the left half of the screen. Make a window fill the right half of the screen. Make a window fill the screen entirely. Restore a window to its previous state. All four options […]
Apple’s keynotes draw people in because they know that in the hour and a half between start and end, they are going to see an innovation be shown for the first time. Even if 10% people don’t think the products will be competitive from a spec point of view, the other 90% of the market […]
Going to call it – “Not what we believe in” What’s New in the Next Windows Live Messenger – SuperSite Blog
ahmadnassri: rocketboom: via i.imgur.com so true!
“…And even though the computer was off and unplugged, an image stayed on the screen. It was… the Windows logo!” It’s sort of funny seeing how they try to get creative and create different images for all these Windows 7 articles.
marco: World of Goo’s pay-what-you-want report has some great statistics about the average prices people paid. This one was surprising: I expected Windows users to be the cheapest, but I didn’t expect Linux users to be the most generous. Anyway, if you haven’t played this ridiculously good game yet, go download the demo. If you […]
Image by Kamil Porembiński via Flickr I don’t have many tech gadgets or toys, but my Eee PC 1000 is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Though admittedly I have conditioned myself to say that after paying so much for the 1000 model when it was still fairly new in Canada. It definitely […]